I have been TAGGED!
OK, I guess this means I am no longer languishing in anonymity. I have been Tagged! Thank you cctech. I take this tag, as anyone else who gets tagged should, as a compliment. It says to me, that I am on top of mind of at least one blogger in the blogesphere. It is an honor and I am flattered. So now I will do my best to give you all a good purview into The Antman!
Let's kick it up a little, I am going to make it 10, 5 will be the Antman, and 5 will be me. The man, behind Antman! Can you guess who is who! I've got an Ipod Shuffle and a shout out to the first person who can guess them all right. (see comments). Here we go, here we go yall!
- I love traveling, I have been to: Greece, China, Japan, Egypt, S. Africa, Zimbabwe, India, Russia, Ukraine, Morocco, Malaysia, Taiwan and more.
- I am a Ski Instructor in Vail Colorado
- I love Motocross, Travis Pastana rocks!
- I was born in St. Louis
- My father is a writer
- I was born in Denver
- I am single
- I saw the Red Sox win game 4 of the 2004 World Series (I thought it would never happen)
- I am an avid reader, reading 12 to 15 books a year (always business books)
- I have a cousin who is a famous astronaught
I am now tagging: