And the winner is . . .
Ok, the game and suspense is over. Our little tagging game has ended with out a winner. Too bad! But, I had fun. Thanks to all of ya'll who played. Now for the answers.
Before we do that, let me give ya'll the 411. I, the Antman, am the personification, or to be cheesy the "ant"ification, of cre8buzz. But don't let this fool you. I am real and I do exist. I represent the values, beliefs and visions of the founders of cre8Buzz. These are the absolute commitment to getting exposure to the little guy, the democratization of talent, to the power of WOM and cre8ting a place where the best of the best can be seen, heard and found. But more importantly, I am much better looking. So, for that reason alone, I can not argue with their decision to make me the face of cre8Buzz. I knew I was destined for stardom since I was a kid. You know some people just have it. Anyway, here we go, back to the answers:
- I love traveling, I have been to: Greece, China, Japan, Egypt,
S. Africa, Zimbabwe, India, Russia, Ukraine, Morocco, Malaysia, Taiwan
and more. - This is Jim Keenan the person behind me the Antman. I love traveling and circum-navigated the world in 1993. It was pretty amazing.
- I am a Ski Instructor in Vail Colorado - This is Jim Keenan as well. I have an absolute passion for Skiing and teach part time for Vail Resorts.
- I love Motocross, Travis Pastana rocks! - This is The Antman himself. Hey man, I want to do this so bad. But I'm just too small. If anyone is making a Moto-Cross smaller; I'll take it. Vroom, Vroom!!
- I was born in St. Louis - This is Jim Keenan. I was born in St. Louis . . . a long-time ago
- My father is a writer - This is the Antman. My father is Chris Anderson, Author of The Longtail. "The ants have megaphones!"
- I was born in Denver - This is the Antman, cre8Buzz created me to be their spokesperson. Good choice on their part!
- I am single - This is the Antman, Jim's married. I am just too cool to be tied down.
- I saw the Red Sox win game 4 of the 2004 World Series (I thought it would never happen) - This is Jimmy. Are you kidding, I grew up in Boston and watched them blow it in 1986. I wasn't going to miss this for the world. My poor grandfather was 10, when they won it last and didn't see them win it again. He died at 80. I couldn't afford to miss it. It may never happen again. Ask a cub fan.
- I am an avid reader, reading 12 to 15 books a year (always business books) - This is Jim as well. I love reading. I am fascinated with learning and gaining insight. Too many people smarter than me, I'll let them be the teachers.
- I have a cousin who is a famous astronaut - This is the Antman, ya'll know my cousin Atom Ant. He was the bomb and a T.V. star in the 60's. HIS father just died, a moment of silence for Joseph Barbera.
Well, there you have it. A little bit info, 411 on the two of us. Thanks for playing, and we look forward to going for the ride called 2007. Peace out!